We are always looking for talented individuals and are currently recruiting for the roles below. If you feel that you would be a great addition to the Lumenisity team, we would be very interested to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Optical Test & Measurement Engineer
Development of optical test methods and test systems for the characterization of novel optical fibre based products in both product qualification and customer test environments.
BSc or higher degree in Optical Science / Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering. or Physics with 3+ years’ work experience in test and measurement systems and integration in a manufacturing environment.
- Test requirements capture, tracking and producing acceptance specifications.
- Practical knowledge of optical fibres and their properties, lasers, superluminescent and supercontinuum sources, photodetectors.
- Parameters used to characterize optical components and telecommunication systems.
- Software design in Labview, C/C++ & Python languages, including test GUI’s.
- Capability to design and set up test computer based systems for optical fibre characterization.
- Capability to arrange and analyse data to identify trends and correlations.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Are we missing something?
If you feel that you’d be a great addition to our team, we would be very interested to hear from you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to join our team.