To be the world’s premier high-performance hollowcore fibre optic cable solutions provider offering our customers reliable, deployable, low latency and high bandwidth connections that unlock new capabilities in communication networks.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Moving from Academia to Industry
Are you considering a move from working in academia to a role in industry? We asked our colleagues about their experience moving into industry and if they have any advice for others thinking of doing the same.
- My Journey from Academia to Industry: Senior Optical Fibre Engineer at Lumenisity
- My Journey from Academia to Industry: Systems Group Lead at Lumenisity
The Lumenisity team enjoy supporting various organisations throughout the year. We hold many internal events to raise vital funds for charities, big or small. We also like to support others in our local community with their fundraising, so if you are taking part in an event for charity, please let us know and we can discuss how we can support you.
We are heavily involved in raising money for Macmillan and Save the Children and have also raised money for other local charities.
Health & well-being at Lumenisity
At Lumenisity, we work hard to create a positive and engaging working environment for our team. Generally, people spend much of their time working so we can and should play a part in helping our people achieve better quality working lives. We want Lumenisity to be a place where our people want to come to work, feel supported and enabled to do their best.
We actively promote positive physical and mental health by:
- Encouraging work-life balance
- Increasing understanding and awareness of common mental health issues
- Providing a pleasant working environment
- Providing support to staff suffering mental ill health through our mental health first aiders team